Senior Data Engineer
As a Senior Data Software Engineer you will lead, design, build and code production-grade complex high scale data pipelines.
TLDR: This job is unique and intended for experienced data folks and software engineers only, that have been also blessed with creativity, passion and problem-solving capabilities.
- 7+ years of experience as a software engineer
- 1+ years of experience in Go
- 3+ years of experience in Python
- Proven track record of designing and building robust production-grade complex high scale data pipelines
- 2+ years working with Airflow/Argo
- 2+ years of designing and building production-grade ETL pipelines
- 1+ years of designing and building production-grade ELT pipelines
- 2+ years of experience working with Data Warehouses – Snowflake/Redshift/BigQuery as both data lake and data warehouse, including ELT pipelines
- Proven experience in designing complex and compound DAG based workflows
- 2+ years designing and building production-grade high scale analytics systems
- 5+ years working with SQL and no-SQL databases – PostgeSQL, MongoDB/Cassandra/other
- 2+ years experience with AWS
- Experience with cloud native data services such as EMR, Glue, Athena, DataFlow and others
- 3+ years experience working with big data tools such as Spark, Hadoop, HBase
- Experience working with queueing, pub/sub and caching systems – Kafka, Redis
- Experience with both OLTP RDBMSes and OLAP columnar databases
- Strong architectural and design experience plus design patterns knowledge and practice
- DB internals knowledge of how things work under the hood
- Data savvy – knows well-existing solutions, tools, trends and being able to combine them together to develop robust sustainable and long lasting solutions
- Being in love with data and tech – constantly eager to research for new solutions, products, and trends and update with latest news
- Graph DB experience – Neo4j/Neptune – big advantage
- Practical cloud native ML background and experience – advantage
- Algorithmic background – graph algorithms and optimizations – advantage
- Dev community involvement / OSS contributor – advantage
- Academic computer Science and algorithmic background – advantage
Join our A team and be a part of a fun and dynamic environment work.
Experience real professional challenges, do something meaningful, and also – make lots of fun!