Senior DevOps-SRE / DevOps-SRE Lead
As a Senior DevOps/SRE Engineer / DevOps/SRE Lead, you will lead, design, build from scratch, automate, maintain and grow our high-scale innovative cloud infrastructure and development processes.
- At least 5+ years of experience as a DevOps/SRE engineer/lead.
- Passion! – our team is very passionate about who we are and what we do, you should be too.
- Responsibility – you will be in charge of Cypago’s DevOps/SRE efforts, that means a lot, and we should be able to count on you.
- Super-coder – you will be needing to provide smart and reliable solutions, fast.
- Hands-on but also an architectural state of mind to build things that last and can be easily extended.
- Great interpersonal things and team player – to be working with devs, product managers, and business.
- Ability to work under pressure (good one, we promise ;)).
- Independence – as a leader you will have to be confident, take decisions, research, investigate and be active.
- Self-nurturing – you know how to solve complex problems, and have a great self-learning skills.
Proven experience and deep knowledge of the following:
- IT and tech – Linux, shell programming, networking, SSH, tunneling, VPN, operating systems, permissions.
- Kubernetes – EKS, scaling, performance, configuration and deployments, networking, k8s RBAC authorization, security, operation, Helm charts.
- AWS – IAM, EC2, ASG, Secret Manager, EKS, RDS, S3, EBS/EFS, Backups, Lambda, DWH (Redshift/BigQuery/Snowflake), Load Balancers, ACM, CloudFront, VPC, Security Groups, VPN, Route53, Cost Explorer, cost optimization, AMIs
- Monitoring, Logging, and Alerting – Grafana, Prometheus, Datadog, Fluentd/FluentBit/Logstash, ELK
- IaC – Terraform, CloudFormation
- Source Controls – Github, GitLab
- CI/CD – CircleCI/GitLab CI/CD /Github Actions
- GitOps – ArgoCD/FluxCD to automate infrastructure provisioning and application deployments using git
- Service mesh – Istio, Linkerd
- Deployment schemes – A/B, canary, blue-green
- Hashicorp Vault
- More CNCF projects – OPA, NATS, OpenTelemetry, Cilium
- VMs – provisioning, building, packaging (OVA/OVF), ESXi
- Security – a core value with every tool or action
- User Management and Authentication – Auth0 or the like (advantage)
- Hybrid product environments (cloud & on-premise) architectural design and automation (advantage)
If you meet over > 80% of these requirements, feel free to apply and we will discuss the other 20% ;)Join our A team of super strong technologists and be a part of a fun and dynamic environment to work at.
Experience real professional challenges, do something meaningful, and also – make lots of fun!